Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lost Finale: WTJB

What The Jeremy Bentham

Where do I even start with this. So I for one have never trusted Jeremy Bentham or Henry Gail or Juliet for that matter. I also must admit that I did not email myself with the prediction of Jeremy Bentham being in the casket (for those of you new to Jono's world, I regularly email myself predictions on TV shows which I save in a predictions folder in my email for later use when the predictions come to fruition).

My highlights of the episode:
1. Sayid's fight with Keamy: I don't know how Saddam Hussein didn't lock Sayid up to a long-term deal while he was still in Iraq. Had he done so he probably would have never been captured and taken to Guantanamo.
2. Hurley playing chess with Mr. Eko: Huh? Anneli and I could use a third player for Cities and Knights if you are interested Mr. Eko.
3. Jeremy Bentham being "Welcomed Home" by the never-aging Richard: Do we now trust The Others? I don't.

My Alternate Ending: I really wish that when they saw Penny's boat that when they got closer that Tom would have come out with his lover and said we're gonna have to take the boy.

Finally, now that there have been more deaths on the show it may be time to revisit the best-looking cast members still alive on the show:

Females:
1. Sun (I know this may be controversial, but I don't think it is even close)
2. Kate (Knows how to handle a weapon and wear a nightgown)
3. Juliet (Kinda cute for an "Other")
4. Claire (She really lost the baby weight quickly and seems very sweet)
5. Rose (Not many left to choose from, Charlotte is boring so why not go with a Sister)

Males:
1. Sawyer (Rugged handsomeness)
2. Jack (I know Anneli doesn't agree as he is not only her #1 on the show but also in the world)
3. Sayid (Him snapping Tom's neck with his legs solidifies his spot)
4. Desmond (Accent adds to his sexyness)
5. Mikhail (Anyone that can have their brain ooze out their ears and still look good while rocking an eye patch is worthy of this list)

After I post this blog I will be immediately heading to my email to start emailing all of my predictions for next year to myself, until then see you in another life brothers.

3 comments:

grandmaloly said...

This is Kirt Petersons Aunt. Did you see the alternate endings? It shows different people as JB. I love Lost it is my favorite show.

Jono said...

Where do you see the alternative endings.

grandmaloly said...

You can see them on lost abc.