Monday, June 16, 2008

Interview with McKay

Free parking had the privilege and opportunity to interview McKay. Many of you may know him from his role on Step Up 2: Take it to the Streets or from his role as an extra on Judge Joe Brown or Deal or No Deal.

FP: The question burning on everyone’s mind is, how do you pay your bills?
M: Stock Market

FP: Big Mac or Whopper?
M: Whopper

FP: What religion are you?
M: Mormon, hahaha, that is the stupidest question I've ever heard.
FP: I think religion is interesting.

FP: Give us a life in the day of McKay?
M: I generally wake up about 9:30 and the first thing I do is check the market for 5 to 30 minutes depending on if I have to make a trade. Then I go to the gym and do some lifting depending on what day it is. Then I come home eat lunch and do the market some more, it varies for how long. Used to go study for a test but now I just go to Borders to read or sometimes play some volleyball. Then dinner and whatever is going on that night, I usually go to bed about 1:30.


FP: That sounds like a sweet life.
M: It is.

FP: Who are some big name celebrities that you have worked with?
M: Melora Harden. FP: Who is that? M: Jan from the Office. FP: Who else? M: Matthew Perry, Zac Efron, Shia Labouf.


FP: Who is hotter Labouf or Efron?
M: Efron.

FP: I personally enjoyed your performance on Step Up 2 Take it to the Streets, how did you prepare for this role?
M: Good question, since this was my first movie role as an extra I didn’t prepare at all I just went.

FP: Is it true that you know Brooke White from American Idol?
M: Yes.

FP: What is she like.
M: Very friendly and sincere.

FP: Have you ever had a disease?
M: No.

FP: Not even a STD?
M: No

FP: If you could spend a day with 3 people from history who would they be?
M: Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith and George Washington.

FP: How many girls have you hooked up with in the last month?
M: 2

FP: How many guys have you hooked up with in the last month?
M: 0
FP: Are you sure?
M: Yes

FP: Have you ever hooked up with a minority?
M: No, wait let me think, is Japanese a minority, yes I hooked up with a half Japanese.

FP: Are you racist?
M: No

FP: Maybe just prejudiced?
M: No.

FP: Do you kiss right to left or left to right or can you do both?
M: I can do both

FP: What is your favorite city in the U.S.?
M: Umm, I don’t have one the first city that pops into my mind is Indianapolis but it is probably not going to be my favorite, so I'll say yet to be found.

FP: Favorite restaurant?
M: Best restaurant I've been to is St. Elmos.

FP: Peeps or Robin Eggs?
M: Peeps.

FP: The Supreme Court of California just legalized gay marriage. If you were gay would you move to California so you could marry your gay lover?
M: No, because I can’t imagine that.

FP: Maxim or Stuff?
M: Maxim

FP: Sports Illustrated or ESPN the magaizine?
M: SI

FP: Fortune or Forbes?
M: Fortune

FP: US or People?
M: US

FP: Do you have a stock tip for 2008?
M: No, market is too crazy right now. FP: How are you paying your bills if the stock market is too crazy? M: Right now I am doing a lot of long and short trading. Short means that if the market goes down you earn. Long is when....FP: This answer is long.

FP: Gates or Buffett?
M: Buffett

FP: Who is the hottest girl in the world?
M: Adriana Lima.
FP: Do you know who her boyfriend is?
M: Yes Marko Jaric, it gives me hope that if he can get a girl like that….

FP: Do you have a girlfriend?
M: No.

FP: What is her name?
M: I don’t have a girl friend.

FP: How long have you been going out?
M: Not applicable

FP: Who was your last girlfriend?
M: Abbie

FP: Is she a celebrity?
M: No

FP: Who broke up with who?
M: She dumped me.


FP: Why?
M: She has a hard time committing.


FP: Does she read this blog?
M: You never know she might, I know the readership is quite worldwide. I’m actually at her house right now she is one of the 2 that I have kissed in the last month.

FP: So you will kiss a girl without any commitment?
M: Yeshh.

FP: Have you asked her about doing this interview?
M: Like getting permission, No.

FP: You are a rebel.
M: Alright


I am going to end the interview now, your hollywood attitude seems to be getting in the way of a cordial response to my questions.

10 comments:

Kady said...

2 days and no comments? I guess you and McKay just left us speechless. I would argue that Jono has far more Hollywood attitude than McKay. After all, he was mentioned on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" once upon a time.

Cheeta said...

Facinating life Mckay even coming from your mom. Free parking is a bit random there is medication avialable for your adhd.

Laura said...

wow, i am very bewildered at the lack of commenting from such a journalism jewel. how were you able to book this interview with such a celebrity - and an actual acquaintance of brooke white might i add. needless to say this piece had me laughing pretty hard. this is right up my alley of comedy.

Shiniqua said...

You's sexy and funny boy, holla back at yo girl.

Tina La Latina said...

Eres bien sexy, me gustaria conocerte. Me encanta su blog y lo leyo todos los dias.

agirlnamedgay said...

my first comment would have been directed to your success at drawing out the minority comment, which I know truly is a success for you. Further reading, though, added suspicion that you might be the false impersonator of these beautiful minority women. That being said, I was thoroughly engrossed in McKay's interview. You left us wanting more... the sign of real entertainment.

Anneli said...

I'm not even sure what to say about all of this but I want everyone to notice the times the mystery "ladies" left their comments. If you are up at 2 am leaving fake.... err I mean.... real comments, please take a moment to reflect on your life and decide if that is the best way to spend it.

PS: will you let those ladies know that if they're up at 2 with nothing to do I have tons of things they they could help me with? Changing light bulbs, fixing the towel rack etc..... thanks FP

Kady said...

The link is complete. I also had a question for McKay: How many married chicks have you dated?

Anonymous said...

g

Anonymous said...

Yes, I actually have dated a married women. It started off great but got awkward when her husband showed up. She showed up with me and left with her husband. I forgot that I have dated another minority, East Indian. Other than that, the interview was mostly published correctly. I just want to know, who is next? -McKay