Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bachelorette Recap: The long awaited .


So after several weeks of . . . we finally got the .

The long awaited return of Adolf Bentley was quite tense. I for one found the conversation and interaction between Bentley and Ashley riveting, but admittedly I may be in the minority on that view. I so wanted Bentley back on the show but alas it wasn't to be.

Does anyone else want to go to Hong Kong? It looked magical and I can only imagine seeking true love over dinner in a junk boat or listening to the mystical sounds of the erhu while the fog rolls in over city lights. It was beautiful and the perfect setting for Ashley to move past that meanie Bentley in her quest for true love.

Not since Gerald (with a hard G) from the Joe Schmo show has there been a more gotta be gay guy than Ames. Someone needs to let him know asap that just because Ashley and Constantine have the same chest size, they are not the same in all regards.

I was proud of Mickey for standing up for what is right and leaving the show, only thing is I am not sure when he joined the show.....has he been on all season?

Quite surprised with Ryan getting the rose on the group date. I am not buying what he is selling, with his exuberance and positive outlook on life. Maybe if I lived in CDM my attitude would change.

Ashley could you please get rid of one of the Geico Josh Grobans, it is getting very difficult for me to distinguish Constantine from Ben during the previews for upcoming weeks.

My week 1 prediction of JP is looking really solid right now, but love is very unpredictable and I'm not taking it to the bank yet. Based on those ABC previews there is still a lot to go down so stay tuned.

No comments: