Monday, June 6, 2011

Bachelorette Recap: June 6, 2011



I have to say, this was one of the best episodes of all time...right up there with when Ed could not perform in the bedroom.

My SLC homies are really representing. Money tore it up last season and now Bentley oh Bentley. I loved that right before she completely got played Ashley said she was ready to just move to Salt Lake City and ride off into the sunset, and I didn't even know she was Mormon.

A few of Bentley's great lines: 1) Ashley is kind of like the ugly duckling; 2) I started kissing her on the neck to try and turn her on a little bit; 3) How can I give you my heart when it already belongs to my daughter; 4) We were in a great position to start something, she was straddling me.

Obviously the whole episode was carried by Bentley, but a few other important points:

- Mask guy........you never should have removed the mask, we knew that was coming

- Ashley why do you have a "roast" date and then cry when you get roasted, maybe you should have had a love poem contest instead of a roast.

- Happy to see my prediction JP finally get a chance and to survive.

Next week should be super-exciting as the contestants go to Phuket (no pun intended).

1 comment:

Britney said...

Best show ever! I said out loud at least twice"I wish I were watching with Jono" (cam can't appreciate). I would have loved to see your hand over mouth "ohhohohhho" when bentley said "of 25 guys at least 25 of them were excited it was you". Such great television!