Monday, June 13, 2011

Bachelorette Recap: "If Bentley Were Here"


I am really getting over Ashley quick. I have to concur that it would have been much better with Emily or Chantal. Could Ashley have said one more time "If Bentley Were Here"........

Is there anything less romantic than building an orphanage?

Which was more awkward: a) Blake breaking up with Ryan because of his positivity; b) Brad boiling over with anger at "after the final rose" with Emily or c) Ryan explaining that the reason he is so positive is that he doesn't have mortars going off around him.

I'm glad that my guy J.P. is the best kisser on the show, I knew that from the beginning.

Who is going to break the news to Ames that this is not "The Bachelor", I bet he was more disappointed to not see Brad waiting for him when he got out of the limo than Bentley was to not see Emily.

And finally, I hope you all watched the preview for next week! I can't believe she cut "The Mask" and he is already back and that he is in the hotel .......crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

1 comment:

Britney said...

Best. Recap. EVER.