Sunday, April 5, 2009

Keeping Up With the Love of Ray J



Isn't it convenient that the two stars of a love tape have both ended up with reality shows when none of knew who either of them were prior to the love tape.

Let's start with the Kardashians. Not surprisingly I am actually finding the show kinda interesting. I am not sure if this is due to the lack of other shows on my DVR or if it is actually entertaining. Really though, what is not interesting about Khloe threatening to sue the &!*# out of her Mom and Kim for using the word dashing for her perfume line......or watching a Momager pimp out her daughters Kourtney and Khloe as they join the ranks of birthday suit modeling. After threatening to sue Kourtney had her boyfriend prank call Kim pretending to be a lawyer and threatening to sue and watching that brainiac Kim buy it was priceless. I like it and it is also fun times to pause it to locate nearby Valley locales. Last week they drove right by the OSH near my house. I am going to keep watching for now at least until I start to see my DVR filling up again.



Now on to Ray-J aka Brandy's brother aka the guy in the Kim Kardashian love tape. I must admit I have not been watching, but I watched an episode today and is there a bigger tool? It is another dating show, which typically I am a big fan of, but when he picks the girl he hands them a glass of champagne and they drink it.......seriously lame. I will stick to Real Chance of Love thank you.

1 comment:

Laura said...

i like that you called it a "love" tape. and kim is also known for having an enormous arse