Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Float Like A Butterfly Sting Like A Bee

DO NOT MESS WITH SPENCER, END OF STORY!



So I was beginning to feel that The Hills was losing its luster and I wasn't overly excited for the last season, however that all changed when Spencer "lightning fists" Pratt got busy on Cameron's dome.

Cameron are you for real right now, what a busybody. That was so weak to start texting Stephanie what a *%!* block. Spencer really wasn't doing anything, that bartender was just instigating trying to get her 15 minutes and Heidi why do you run home to your mommy every time things get difficult it is time for you to be a big girl. If you want to leave Spencer then leave, but the whole flying back to Colorado thing is tired (and your Mommy is really really annoying... and is it just me or did they write your old Dad off the show to write in a new Dad?).

Spencer I got your back on this one and if you are in need of criminal defense for assault and battery just holla at the King of Torts it is on the house Pro Bono.

And is there a bigger tool than Brody. I may be in the minority on this one but I see right through that dude and he is a tool, trust me. Nonetheless nothing but props from me for hooking up with Audrina, gotta keep it real.

I'm all in for the final season, it has my approval, and I recommend that you don't miss out on history by missing any of it.

1 comment:

Anneli said...

I'm embarrassed.....that is all I have to say