Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Love Money........I Really Do



Is there a more underrated reality show than I Love Money on VH1. It is a collection of perhaps the 16 biggest nitwits in the world who are alumni of either "Flavor of Love", "Rock of Love", "I Love New York" or "Real Chance of Love" competing for $250,000 (how can this show get $250,000 and Top Chef can only get $100,000?)

I am going to go ahead and put this into print that I want the rights and I am trademarking the idea of a documentary following the winner of this show to see what they do with the money.

Let's just say that up until last week the person calling the shots was Frank the Entertainer a 37 year old pizza delivery man living in his parent's basement.



He is competing against the likes of contestants named Heat, It, 20 Pack, T-Weed, Frenchie, Bonez, Prancer, Ice, Tailor Made, Buckwild and Myammee.

Just watching these geniuses strategize is absolutely hilarious. Myammee has perhaps the most interesting strategy which is to show up at the elimination ceremony in lingerie. Last week she stated and I quote "Cali has to be the dumbest girl ever to be on reality TV." Cali's response "I am not the dumbest girl. I just tried to play it loyal. I don’t know. Maybe. I was retarded."

Frenchie is an absolute gem.



She is apparently a French stripper who looks somewhat manly. Whenever they interview her she starts rambling in an ununderstandable language. VH1 translates below by completely inventing what she is saying, it is quite funny. She had the power to send 20 Pack home but didn't send him since he agreed to ummmmmm..... consummate their relationship. It may get him the $250k but he now has Syphilis and Chlamydia.

If you are not watching this just get onto VHI they are always showing reruns you can get caught up real quick.

In case you are wondering when the new episode airs, you would maybe think a Sunday night or a Wednesday night, well you would be wrong. The new episode runs for the first time on Monday morning at 8:00 a.m. Again I ask, how can a show that runs its new episode at 8:00 a.m. on a Monday giving away $250,000? Baffling? See you at 8 tomorrow.

No comments: