Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Who Says The Hills Isn't Real



All of the non-believers of the "reality" portion of The Hills need to watch the black tear episode. The emotion was raw and palpable as LC and Audrina finally had their much needed talk. I almost broke down when Lauren said she felt like she was losing another friend and shed that now infamous Black Tear.

I felt like applying mascara and watching it again so that I could join Lauren with a black tear of my own.

As for Spencer, I may be coming around to the fact that he may be a douchebag.

4 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

It's about time. I know you're an attorney and probably believe "innocent til proven guilty" and therefore really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but i was really starting to question you as a person. Glad you came around to see Spencer as he really is- a doush bag.

Anonymous said...

Watch Audrina on Chelsea Lately and tell me that the Hills is not written.

Anneli said...

Come on anonymous, don't be scared, stand up tall for your opinion. And it is super OBVI that it's scripted, I don't even need to see the interview, and I am willing to sign my name to it.

Kady said...

Just checking in to see if you had a wrap up of last nights episode. But let's be honest, was that even worthy of being called an episode? Yawn! Can somebody get Brody thrown in REAL jail please?