Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's Like Telling Israel and Iran to Get Along

Alright, so I am a day late with my Hills recap, but boy do we have a lot to talk about.

I must say that Spencer's political analogy really showed a different more intellectual side of Spencer.....and I must agree his sister is naive to think that everyone is just going to be friends. I personally would compare it more with a Georgia/Russia situation, but Iran/Israel works.

BTW it sure didn't take long for Doug to get initiated into the Brody/Frankie alliance. Maybe they were impressed with his website, where it states in the "About Me" section, and I quote:

"Strikingly handsome, athletic, and intelligent, Doug Reinhardt is a gentleman with a strong drive for success in all aspects of his life. His sense of humor is contagious and his charm is breathtaking. Doug has always had strong morals and set his goals early in life."

Wow! I hate to crack on a fellow Pepperdine Wave, but seriously, wow. If you want to see it for yourself - http://www.dougreinhardt.com/about.html

So it was another marvelous 12 minutes we'll see you next week where hopefully Spencer will discuss the financial effect OPEC has on Venezuelan/Syrian relations.

6 comments:

Anneli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anneli said...

Come on guys, Jono is sad that no one is commenting. Please partake in pity commenting.

I'll start, hilarious post Jono, well done.

Laura said...

i apologize jono. i read the post a few days ago and spent much time reading www.dougreinhardt.com (no, i am not kidding) this was a gem of a find. who knew little doug was so well rounded...a recovering professional baseball player, owns his own cell phone company, does real estate investment...ALL while attending pepperdine. Plus, I was able to find out all of his upcoming club appearances. I might just "accidentally" run into him.

Laura said...

and kudos to spencer for keeping up his "i am a total douche bag" status. it takes a lot of hard work and commitment to keep this up week after week.

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe I just read my wife say "Douche Bag" on a public website.

Dan?????

FYI, justification from Laura in her own words is "Hey, Gay alreay wrote it once!"

Sorry Laura, I can not let our family be exposed to this kind of ghetto talk. Sorry Josh, you will have to find a new friend to talk the Dodgers with.

agirlnamedgay said...

Wow, I know I'm late on the draw, but I think I just got called ghetto. But in true Jono fashion, I will take that as a compliment. At least LC has that charming-slant-to-the-side smile going for her or else I don't know how many followers she would have. As expected, not only Spencer, but every character played their expected role. If nothing else, at least they are consistent human beings? Don't know why that makes such a good reality show but whatever.