Monday, August 18, 2008

The Hills Are Alive.........

I know pretty lame pun for my title, but who cares because tonight after weeks of anticiption "The Hills" is back.

When we left off LC and Audrina were in the midst of a BFF meltdown due to Lo's incessant meddling in their friendship. I hated to see it go down like this because I actually liked the Laguna Beach version of Lo.

Of course we have inside info that Speidi is alive and well as we see them all over town together.

Here are my predictions for the season:

1. Heidi will quit Bolthouse and start up Speidi productions which will quickly become the hottest new production company in town behind the leadership of entrepreneur extraordinaire, Mr. Spencer Pratt.

2. I think we need a comeback and who better than Kristin Cavalleri. Her acting career has flopped so why not take on a role she is already familiar with.

3. Jason "The Baller" Wahler will sign with Speidi Productions and will release a rap album in which he cracks LC.

4. Audrina and Justin Bobby will be engaged by the end of the season. What a score for JB not only is Aud hot, but she also seems very sweet and down to earth.

Whatever trouble these crazy kids get into it should definitely be a very exciting and captivating season.

Check back here as I will provide an in depth post show review and analysis after every episode.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much of these "predictions" haven't already happened? I did see Spencer on Letterman and Heidi seemed to be backing his label or production company or whatever he is doing. I'm sure you have heard that Audrina is the star of Into the Blue 2, which I can't wait for it to come out next year. I see less of a role for Audrina in the Hills due to her busy schedule filming in Hawaii. Stephen has been seen with LC at some hotspots so I don't know how big of a role he will play. This should be a very good season.

Kady said...

Wow. Great show last night. At first I was proud of Audrina for growing a spine, but then she laid down the hammer and I was more than a bit irritated with her. Although, Lo was slightly vindicated and reminded me more of her Laguna days.

Anonymous said...

I would have to disagree. Lo is being completely unreasonable. How hard is it to get along with someone as nice as Audrina. I thought Lo came off really bad last night. My other question is why is Heidi's sister not hot. Since when do they have people on The Hills that aren't really atractive.

Anneli said...

Kady, I'm going to have to ask you to watch it one more time. I hope it's still on your DVR since MTV never replays it shows. The part where Audrina says, "I just don't think we will ever be friends" is seriously dubbed in. You might be wondering how I know that, well, we watched it twice because free parking needed to take notes. So because MTV had scripted her to say that I'm going to give her a pass on looking mean. Even without the dubbing, Lo has been such a brat and goes in not REALLY trying to be nice just sort of trying to look like she is trying. I see right through Lo.

PS If we would have named our daughter Penelope and called her Lo after Lo, like Jono wanted, I'd actually go through with changing her name.

agirlnamedgay said...

let me start by saying i have yet to see the show. somehow escaped my schedule. that being said, i appreciate the insights jono provided. those are actually decent predictions that i'm glad you took out of your "predictions folder" and made available for public record. secondly, dane- need i remind you of how Heidi looked when she first entered the show? not very attractive. give the sister a few shows and i'm sure she'll have enough money to get a boob job, a nose job, a lip job, and a personal trainer. all in due time my friend. i apparently need to get my Tivo cued up. this season appears to be much more complex than the previous ones.