Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall TV Update

FP here to give you a quick summary of TV this fall:

Shark Tank:
Currently favorite show on TV. Nice touch of business, comedy, drama and tears. It is must see TV.

Amazing Race:
The best reality show going outside of Real Chance of Love.

Real Chance of Love:
Just two brothers trying to find love, it is real touching to see Real having to decide between Pocahontas and Sassy and Chance spending quality time with Mamacita.


Desperate Housewives:
I really liked last year, it appears they are going for a bit of a repeat of theme from Dave Williams with the new family with the child that tried to kill Julie, we'll stick with it for now.

One Tree Hill:
They get rid of Lucas and Payton and I am still watching? Not sure why, but I seem to be hooked again.

The Hills:
New cast as the B is back. So what if it is scripted I love the script. Kristen with JB classic.

The City:
I like the addition of Roxy she is sure mixing it up, last season was a bit of a bore, but we are off to a good start this year.

90210:
I phased it out for a bit last year, but I am back and back strong. This is quickly moving back up the list. I am starting to become attached to the characters and the plots are quite dramatic.

Survivor:
Third best reality show outside of Amazing Race and Real Chance of Love.

The Office:
The wedding was definitely cute but the comedic moments are inconsistent, but still worth watching.

Community:
Getting better every week...love you Joel McHale.

The Soup:
Comedy Gold!

So far I have been pretty entertained so no complaints here. Can't wait for Friday Night Lights in a couple of weeks.

No comments: