Monday, August 15, 2011

BP Recap: Are You Ready? I'm Going To Punch You Mentally.

It's guard and protect time.

Has there ever been a reality show where it has been easier to win $250K? All you have to do is not quit and you have a great shot at winning.

Chris Harrison has once again shown why he is America's favorite host...classic telling Vienna you will call her a cab. Hey Vienna, you got paid to broadcast your breakup with Jake which would imply that you weren't forced to televise it.

The heart is beating.

Ella you may have survived but you are still fatter and uglier than Erica.

Erica I don't think I've ever had such a dramatic swing of how I felt for someone. I felt terrible for you and then you reminded us that Ella is thicker than you and should have been the target. Although I dig the preview of you hooking up with Jake......SPOILER ALERT: If Jake and her don't hook up next week, then you know Jake is not getting voted out.

Encino man, that was an admittedly pimp move, you knew you were next so why not act like you gave up 250K for a girl, it is a sure way to get some. I did love your wave and giggle before you ran for the limo but I am shocked and dismayed that you could love Jackie more than you loved Ashley, especially after you just met her, you and Ashley broke down so many walls and I don't think Jackie has been with you long enough to break down any walls.

Blake, you are hot but you broke the cardinal rule of this type of format. You can flirt all you want, but you never ever ever ever hook up just to gain favor. That strategy has never worked.

Gia, I usually am a critic of those who quit, but you looked like you just needed a hug.....I'm here and I won't treat you like Jake, Wes, Kasey or Graham. I will guard and protect and unlike Jake, Wes and Kasey I'll always choose you over Vienna (unless I see Vienna at Wells Fargo again in stripper heels and the opportunity inevitably presents itself).

Was it just me or was the show a little short, I think we need to go back to the 3 hour format. We could easily do 50 minutes of just Kasey interviews and quotes. How does he have friends? Kirk and Graham seem cool, but they hang with Kasey, so ????????????

I better just post this, my tattoo artist just got here and this is going on my lower back:



1 comment:

Britney said...

Wow, that was an amazing LOL moment for me. Classic. HoW do you come up with this crap?
I do have to say, I HATED that target game...it was so cruel and unwarranted...what did Princess girl ever do to anyone else? MEAN! Ames is amazing...I loved him from the moment I set eyes on those pick pants. Rad