Monday, July 25, 2011

Bachelorette Recap: Poor Ry Ry

Very unbachelorette for them to show us who returned right from the get go.

It was so fun to see Ryan back and to see him get sent home for the second time. I loved when she was pumping him up and he had that goofy smile and then she hit him with.....but........you are an idiot.

Is there a bigger Delta Bravo than Ryan? No.

So I can either go hit it or go home...hmm I guess I'll go home.

Have there ever been so many contestants to quit the show out of pure annoyance at who was the bachelor/ette?

Constantine if I were going to jump off a waterfall I would suggest aqua socks over converse.

Ashley "we" did not decide for Constantine to go home "he" decided.

Ben, you said the magic words and it isn't I love you but rather I broke down my walls. There is nothing more effective for finding true love than to break down walls.

Ryan's least favorite word: "but"

Why did Ashley change into more clothes with JP in the fantasy suite?

Ryan you are from CDM yet you continually wear office casual to the beach.

What would have happened if either Ben or JP did not accept the rose? Considering three people have already left I thought it was a very risky decision for Ashley and ABC.

Where was Harrison to tell us there was only one rose remaining? That is just not right to break format at this point.


So it comes down to this JP v. Ben, two great guys who have broken down some serious walls this year and who are really at this point committed to true love and to maintaining that hope of a happy ending and to spending the rest of their lives together.

P.S. Bachelor Pad is going to be must see TV and Bentley we already suspected that you were better in bed than the rest of the contestants.

4 comments:

Laura said...

ha, i was saying the same thing to matt at the rose ceremony..what if one did not accept? would she have turned to the other one and said "I guess you are proposing to me" super awkie.

Dane said...

Classic

Laura said...

Its Matt....Looking at your reviews I have this strange feeling that you think Ames was gay. My hafar tells me that Ry was the gay conttestant. Could he be Ny more cheesy?

Btw, reviewed your Oct 13 post, still waiting on follow up food truck review.

Laura said...

Hafar = Gaydar.