Monday, July 5, 2010




So I must admit I wasn't a huge Ali fan during Jake's season, but I think I am officially a convert, and if I wasn't I definitely became more interested in her personality when she went to the Turkish bath.

Last week we finally got rid of Rated R, it was a long time coming especially after the fiasco of him wearing his boot on different feet during the same episode. So now the question becomes who is the favorite to win her heart and spend the rest of their life in blissful companionship and marriage with Ali.

From episode 1 I have been a Frank fan. I think he is genuine and he doesn't seem to be the typical meathead. However, I was quite disturbed at the previews showing Frank potentially breaking her heart, but I'm not going to give in to creative editing quite yet.

Here are the Free Parking Odds:
Roberto 3 to 1 (He is fine and seems to have a decent personality)
Frank 4 to 1 (Great personality but perhaps a little bit desperate)
Kirk 6 to 1 (Good looking but may be all looks)
Chris L. 12 to 1 (Fun, but not ready or mature enough for a serious relationship)
Ty 30 to 1 (The previous divorce has to raise serious red flags)

I'll be tuning in tonight for the excitement and romance!

1 comment:

Laura said...

wow, i didn't catch the boot on different feet. good eye. and weren't you a little bugged that they were giving us too much info in the promo for the next episode? but you are right, that bachelor crew is good at the creative editing. cant wait for tonight.